Craig is an Enrolled Agent (EA) and therefore has earned unlimited representation and practice rights before the IRS on behalf of his clients. This means he is unrestricted as to which taxpayers he can represent, what types of tax matters he can handle, and in which state he can represent his clients.
Craig has deep experience in the preparation of a wide range of business and individual federal, state, and local income tax returns. Before moving to Idaho Falls, Craig worked in San Francisco for Moss Adams LLP; a nationally renowned accounting firm with international presence. While there he was part of a team that prepared complex tax returns and tax projections for numerous large publicly traded companies. He joined, then named, John & John PLLC in 2012 and enjoys to a much greater extent being part of a locally sized firm as he has a deep passion for taking a more hands-on approach to helping businesses of all sizes succeed and grow.
- Preparation of estate, trust, corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns.
- Providing financial and organizational consulting services.
- Providing consulting services with respect to budgeting, financing, and tax planning.
- Providing estate planning and guidance.
- Performing detailed analysis of business operations and making recommendations for enhancing overall performance.